Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - Natural Wood
Cleanse the air naturally and create space to inspire, motivate, nurture and relax. This little piece of art streams pure essential oil mist to transform the mood and design of any space.
Breathe beauty with intention. Choose CAMPO pure essential oils intentionally to diffuse throughout your day to create your own rituals harnessing the power of scent association.
Preserves essential oil properties with ultrasonic vibrations - no heating or burning - and it has auto-shutoff and LED light for soft illumination. 100% natural and safe alternative to candles. Perfect for boardrooms to bedrooms to kitchens and kids’ rooms.
- Add water to the fill line.
- Add 5-15 drops of CAMPO 100% pure essential oil.
- Turn on the diffuser & transform the mood.
Misting duration: 3 hours the non-stop mode selected (first push of a button on the right) and 4-5 hours with the 30-second intermittent mode selected (second push of a button on the right - the third push of a button turns the machine off).
Covers: 400+ square feet.
Finish: Natural Wood
Interior: BPA-free plastic water tank.
Dimensions: 3.5 x7.5 inches
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Power supply: Input AC 100-240v 50/60Hz, Output DC24V 0.5A
Power consumption: Max 12W
Mist output: 30ml/h
1 x 100ml ultrasonic diffuser (Essential oil not included)
1 x Power Cord , 1 x User Manual
Campo recommends cleaning your diffuser regularly to keep it working at optimal output and when switching between different scents. Follow these simple steps:
- Take a damp cloth with a little white vinegar on it and clean and wipe the plastic internal areas.
- You can also use Q-tips dipped in white vinegar to clear any smaller areas that may have the scent you are trying to eliminate.
- Fill the diffuser to the water fill line and add 1 tsp white vinegar (the vinegar helps remove any oil residue).
- Run the diffuser for 3-5 minutes to allow the water vinegar to disperse throughout the unit.
- Rinse with clean water and/or cotton swabs to dry the diffuser.
Campo recommends this type of cleaning when you are changing scent families (Woodsy to Citrus for example) and also after you are using a heavy essential oil (like a Vetiver or Sandalwood) to eliminate the chance of any clogging. Depending on use, a monthly cleaning is also recommended.